Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 6 Sunday - Church and Family

Today the kids and I went to Church with my buddy Kie Ming. He attends a satellite branch of one of the Cavalry churches in Singapore that caters to expatriates from all over the world. The service is held inside a Hotel (thank goodness) . Very much like the services at home.

The rest of the day the kids spent swimming and playing Wii with their cousins while I engaged in serious food engorging with friends and relatives. This way I didn’t have to feel guilty having them sit with me being bored and watching me eat all afternoon.

We heard about MJ and Farrah’s death yesterday. Pretty tragic. Michael was pretty darn popular in Asia. Their main newspaper put out a 12 full page article about him today. It was incredible. Unfortunately Farrah wasn’t that famous. Asian folks are pretty friendly around here especially the Filipinos. No matter how hard life can be, they still know how to enjoy life. Here’s a glimpse of what the prisoners did last year in tribute to MJ:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o&feature=related

Enjoy….

No comments:

Post a Comment